pnapi is open source software, licensed under the AGPL3+.
Installing and running pnapi requires a bunch of other tools:
- Bison - Gnu parser generator - Bison is a general-purpose parser generator that converts an annotated context-free grammar into a deterministic LR or generalized LR (GLR) parser employing LALR(1) parser tables.
- GNU Gengetopt - Gengetopt generates a C function that uses getopt_long function to parse the command line options, to validate them and fills a struct .
- flex: The Fast Lexical Analyzer - Flex is a tool for generating scanners. A scanner, sometimes called a tokenizer, is a program which recognizes lexical patterns in text. The flex program reads user-specified input files, or its standard input if no file names are given, for a description of a scanner to generate.
Extract the tar ball into a folder of your choice, and follow the steps below.
- Test (optional, but recommended)
sudo make install
The current maintainer of pnapi is Niels Lohmann.
Several people have committed time, code, and advice to the development of Wendy.
- Christian Sura (188 commits)
- Niels Lohmann (168 commits)
- Stephan Mennicke (110 commits)
- waltemath (65 commits)
- Christian Gierds (33 commits)
- Georg Straube (14 commits)
- Andreas Lehmann (6 commits)
- Richard Müller (4 commits)
- Marvin Triebel (2 commits)
- Jan Sürmeli (1 commit)